The Morton Family Blog

Thanks for taking time and stopping by and reading our family blog. As a family of 6 we are busy and hope to encourge everyone to understand that everyone is different in his or her own way and that people shouldn't be looked at for their size but for their selves. Our youngest daughter Jalinn was born with dwarfism and we hope to raise awareness for the Little People community.







Friday, January 14, 2011

Jalinn's 1st Birthday

Yes, I am a little late getting this blog out but better late then never. 

We had Jalinn's first birthday party on 12-12-10 and it was great.  We also celebrated by sister's birthday that day too.  It was a fun filled day all around.  Jalinn was not sure to thinking about all the present and even the whole family singing to her but she LOVED the cake. 












I can't believe it has already been a year.  We are so thankful to have Jalinn in our lives.  She has opened the door for us to meet so many new people that I am happy to say that they our friends.  People say that Jalinn is lucky to have us as parents but I believe we are lucky ones.  I would not change a thing about her in any way.  She is my sweet baby girl!!!  I love you so much Jalinn!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment