The Morton Family Blog

Thanks for taking time and stopping by and reading our family blog. As a family of 6 we are busy and hope to encourge everyone to understand that everyone is different in his or her own way and that people shouldn't be looked at for their size but for their selves. Our youngest daughter Jalinn was born with dwarfism and we hope to raise awareness for the Little People community.







Saturday, February 12, 2011

Snow Days

Here are a few pictures from the kids playing in the snow....




Per Taylor she is the Queen of the snow world!!



Jalinn's first time in the snow. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kristie! I am so happy u are one of my followers. I am new to the blogger world and new to the LPA. Jalinn is soooooooo beautiful. I have a question about her ear tubes. Did she have a lot of ear infections before her ear tubes or no just fluid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't had a lot of snow this season so far. Thankfully for me since I'm not much of a fan, but I do enjoy looking at the kiddos playing in the snow. Jalinn is so cute all bundled in her little snowsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie...The main reason why Jalinn had the ear tubes put in was that she did have a lot of fluid in her left ear at all times. She did have a couple of infections but the fluid was the most concern. Hope this helps!! Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Also, not sure if you are on facebook but a bunch of us are and it helps to talk with other mom's too. Just a thought. Talk with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim...I don't really mind the snow it is the cold that gets to me. The girls missed 8 days of school so far beacuse of the snow. It has not been fun with them all home and this cold weather...lol.

    ReplyDelete