The Morton Family Blog

Thanks for taking time and stopping by and reading our family blog. As a family of 6 we are busy and hope to encourge everyone to understand that everyone is different in his or her own way and that people shouldn't be looked at for their size but for their selves. Our youngest daughter Jalinn was born with dwarfism and we hope to raise awareness for the Little People community.







Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One more video of Jalinn Walking

I thought I had them all uploaded but guess not.  Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Way to go Jalinn! This is so exciting! She is adorable! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I must say that I love her crawling video just to get her pacifier! So cute. I remember Preston taking his first steps. It is truly amazing. Get your running shoes on. That is not far behind!

    ReplyDelete