The Morton Family Blog

Thanks for taking time and stopping by and reading our family blog. As a family of 6 we are busy and hope to encourge everyone to understand that everyone is different in his or her own way and that people shouldn't be looked at for their size but for their selves. Our youngest daughter Jalinn was born with dwarfism and we hope to raise awareness for the Little People community.







Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

First I can't believe it is halloween time already.  Last year halloween was a blur to us.  It was the day that we got back in town from Jalinn's decompression surgery.  It has been a year since her surgery and I can't believe all the milestones that she has hit with the help of surgery and PT, OT and speech.  It amazes me everyday!! 

Happy Halloween!!! I hope everyone had a fun and safe halloween!!!












Give me more candy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures. What a milestone for Jalinn this year! Yay! Also I love the Halloween party ideas, food and pictures. I can only imagine the sounds of that many girls screeching and dancing and laughing. Remember those days? They are a blur to me. It appears you guys had a great time at the regional as well. I have been so behind in blog commenting!

    ReplyDelete