The Morton Family Blog

Thanks for taking time and stopping by and reading our family blog. As a family of 6 we are busy and hope to encourge everyone to understand that everyone is different in his or her own way and that people shouldn't be looked at for their size but for their selves. Our youngest daughter Jalinn was born with dwarfism and we hope to raise awareness for the Little People community.







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hunter's 4th Birthday Party

I know I said this on Taylor's birthday post but I can't believe all my babies are growing up. Hunter turned 4 on June 14th. He is always on the go and always into something that he is not suppose to be into to. We are lucky we live in a small town now cause he can just go and play and have fun and I don't have to worry as much. I love him so much just like all my other kiddo's!!!


We had his birthday party this past Saturday at one of the local parks. It was so hot outside but at least we had a shade tree that everyone was able to sit or lay under. The playground equipment was almost to hot for the kids to even play on so no pictures of that. The theme of the party was batman and spiderman, he couldn't decide which one he wanted so we went with both. We had the spiderman pinta and the kids also at the feed the geese over at the lake. I think they all had a great time. Thank you all that came and enjoyed Hunter's special day.

Hunter, Jesse and Bryce


The birthday boy!!!

Hunter and Grandpa

This is so cool Aunt Sissy!!!




Happy Birthday Hunter!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th birthday Hunter! Great party! Love that cake and pinata! Hope you have many more fabulous birthdays! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th Birthday Hunter!!! What a cool party and super cool cake! He looks like he had a blast and a huge smile the whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hunter! 4 is such a great age and soooo much fun. I love that you had two themes at the party because he just couldn't decide. LOL. Love the cake too, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Ur daughter is an inspirational hero and is a smilen champ. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, Chondroplasia Punctata which is a form of dwarfism. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete