The Morton Family Blog

Thanks for taking time and stopping by and reading our family blog. As a family of 6 we are busy and hope to encourge everyone to understand that everyone is different in his or her own way and that people shouldn't be looked at for their size but for their selves. Our youngest daughter Jalinn was born with dwarfism and we hope to raise awareness for the Little People community.







Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 4th of July...better late than never.

I know I am a month off.  I guess better late than never.  I hope everyone had a great 4th of July.  We did!!  We spent the day and evening at my parents house.  We had a mini family reunion at their house for my mom's dad side of the family during the day.  It was great to see some of my great aunt and uncles and to meet family that I have never met before.  That night we shot off fireworks with my cousins that were up here from Louisiana. 

Here are a few pics of the kiddos their 4th of July outfits.




1 comment: