The Morton Family Blog

Thanks for taking time and stopping by and reading our family blog. As a family of 6 we are busy and hope to encourge everyone to understand that everyone is different in his or her own way and that people shouldn't be looked at for their size but for their selves. Our youngest daughter Jalinn was born with dwarfism and we hope to raise awareness for the Little People community.







Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Apple Pickin Time

Yesterday we went Apple Pickin at the Weston Red Barn Farm with my sister, brother in law (Corey) and my nephew Brycen.  When we got up to my sister's place it was raining so we had to wait a while for the rain to move on out and then it was time to go.  We had a great time as always.  The kids love walking around eating apples that they pick. 




My sister (Monica) and Kaylie pickin apples

I love these kids!!!




Taylor, Kaylie, Hunter, Brycen and Jalinn





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's that time of year again. We went apple picking last October. And here t is September again. Love the pictures of the kiddos. Jalinn is adorable. Her little smile just melts the heart!

    ReplyDelete