The Morton Family Blog

Thanks for taking time and stopping by and reading our family blog. As a family of 6 we are busy and hope to encourge everyone to understand that everyone is different in his or her own way and that people shouldn't be looked at for their size but for their selves. Our youngest daughter Jalinn was born with dwarfism and we hope to raise awareness for the Little People community.







Friday, August 12, 2011

NKOTBSB aka New Kids on the Block and BackStreet Boys

Yes I went to the NKOTBSB concert in July.  Thanks to Nichole for searching for cheap tickets for us.  We had a great time.  The concert was at the Sprint Center and we had awesome seats.  Our seats where on the floor right next to the stage eight rows back.  The guys did AWESOME as always and yes they are still HOT!!!  I will always be a Jordan girl!!!

Here are a few pics from the concert!!!






1 comment:

  1. Will never cease to bring me back! I still have NKOTB lighting up my iPod!! And seriously Jordan was my fave too----and still totally hot.

    ReplyDelete